Licensing, Merchandising and Bulk Orders
All American Modern Recordings and Lumiere Records tracks are available for mechanical licensing in films, commercials, or on YouTube. Tracks may be licensed directly through us, or via Rightsflow or MusicSupervisor.
Tracks from our albums have been used in a wide range of projects, including:
- The Social Network - Columbia Pictures: Winner of the Academy Award® for Best Original Score
- The Loft - Universal Studios, to be released on a future date
- So You Think You Can Dance (Canada)
- Kingdom County Productions - award winning films
- YouTube - various independent videos
Our albums are also available for merchandising, and we also offer special discounts for bulk orders.
For more information or to discuss licensing or placement options, contact:
American Modern Recordings is a division of Lumiere Records, Inc.